Operations Manager - Wellington Rugby League
Wellington Rugby League (WRL) is the Regional Sporting Organization (RSO) charged with leading, developing, promoting and fostering Rugby League in Wellington. WRL has built a strong and loyal following across the Wellington region. As an organization, WRL plays an essential role within the community by delivering on its strategic plan, WRL continues to build on its rich history and create a sustainable future for the game.
We are experiencing exciting growth in our game and need someone with dynamic energy to help us take the game and our community to the next level! Could this be you?
Skills and Experience
- People line management experience.
- A background in key relationship management and stakeholder engagement.
- Strong experience in working with Māori and Pasifika communities.
- Experience in using project management tools.
- High level of competency in using the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Experience/knowledge of creating competition draws structures and programs.
- Experience/knowledge of the sport sector.
- Experience in conducting high-level report writing, including preparation and presentation of recommendations.
- Knowledge or experience in establishing systems and processes within a work environment
- An understanding of applying a holistic well-being approach to community sport
- Experience/knowledge of the “Sporty” platform would be an advantage.
We particularly encourage applications from Tangata Whenua, Pasifika, Other ethnicities, Younger members of the community, individuals with a disability, LGBTIQ community.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close on Sunday, 24th July.