To assist with reminding your members, players, coaches etc about the changes that are in place as a result of COVID-19 and the 'new norm', two of Sport Wellington's partners, Speedy Signs Wellington Central and Fuji Xerox, have offered discounted rates for the play, active recreation and sport sector.
Speedy Signs Wellington Central is providing a 50% discount for play, sport and recreation organisations/clubs for your printing needs. (The discount will be automatically applied to your items when you add them to your cart).
Here are some suggested items and messaging that you might need at the courts, turf, fields, and clubrooms:
Posters (A4 or A3)
- Indoor and outdoor Government COVID-19 posters reminding of hygiene and physical distancing https://covid19.govt.nz/resources/posters/
- Hand sanitiser station poster
- Protect yourself and others poster
- Pull-up banners for clubrooms reminding of hygiene and physical distancing
Floor decals/stickers for clubrooms –example wording:
- Wait here
- Wait behind the line
Signage for car parks – example wording:
- Please don’t congregate in groups
- Remember to check-in via contact registration
Signage for fields/turfs/courts –example wording:
- Maintain physical distancing between groups
- Wash your hands before playing
- Have you checked-in via our contact registration?
Here are some examples of what Tennis NZ have done:
Speedy Signs Wellington Central can print:
- on corflute for outside use (weather resistant)
- in a range of sizes
- customised wording/design
As part of the discounted rate, signs will be printed with small Speedy Signs logo added to the bottom left corner.
Contact James Abaniel if you have any questions:
Mobile: 027 3969 248
Office: 04 801 6030
Office: 271-277 Willis Street, Wellington
Whether it's printed pads for contact tracing, banners, partitions, stickers or posters (minimum number of 10), Fuji Xerox can do them for you at a discounted rate.
Check out these items and then contact Leesa to place your order email@example.com
Fuji Xerox New Zealand
181 Wakefield St, Wellington
P +64 27 533 7974 M +64275337974