Alert Level Guidelines for the Physical Activity Sector
Sport NZ have the following resources available on their website:
- Play, Active Recreation and Sport - Alert Level 1 (updated 21/9/2020)
- Play, Active Recreation and Sport - Alert Level 2 (updated 17/8/2020)
- Play, Active Recreation and Sport - Alert Level 3 (updated 17/8/2020)
- Play, Active Recreation and Sport - Alert Level 4 (updated 29/4/2020)
You can view more information and resources on the Sport NZ website.
Physical Education New Zealand
The following guidelines, as well as more resources, can be found on the Physical Education New Zealand website.
- Physical Education Guidelines for Schools for Alert Level 2 (updated 28/8/2020)
- Physical Education Guidelines for Schools for Alert Level 3
On 11 May the Government also released more information on how different alert levels will work more generally. Please click on the tables below to find out more.
- Summary table of the COVID-19 Alert Level - updated 14 December 2020
- Detailed table of the COVID-19 Alert Level - new as of 14 December 2020
You can view the latest information on the Government's COVID-19 website.
Outdoors Activity information
For advice on specific activities in your region at each alert level, take a look at the NZ Mountain Safety Council outdoor recreation checker.
Ministry of Education Alert Level guidelines
The Ministry of Education has produced health and safety guidance to support schools across the Alert Levels.
Please note, there are different Ministry of Health Guidelines for Early Childhood Centres (ECC) - view here