Healthy Active Learning Term 3 Update 2022
11 October 2022
Tēnā koutou Healthy Active Learning whānau. Nau mai, haere mai ki te panui tuatoru!
What a busy term our team has had supporting all of your excellent schools.
In this newsletter, we have confirmation around the extension of Healthy Active Learning in our schools under Phase 3. See what this means for your school and check out what we've been up to throughout the term.
This update features:
- Phase Three - What Does this Mean for Your School?
- Healthy Active Learning Reaches National Milestone
- Kai & Hauora at Wilford School
- Miramar Healthy Active Learning Day
- Tū Mātau Ora Tākaro Professional Development
- Move 'N Groove Festival/Wairarapa Festival
- Planning in Schools
- Wainuiōmata Gymsports
- South Wairarapa Kahui Ako Y7/8
- Athletics Ideas for Term Four
- Resources for Schools