Regional Sector Update 1 July 2022
1 July 2022
Aotearoa recently celebrated Matariki, which offered time for reflection, growth and renewal as many gathered to celebrate the beginning of the Māori New Year. We hope you and your whānau had a safe, enjoyable long weekend.
Between 19-25 June, New Zealand also celebrated Te Wiki Tūao ā-Motu (National Volunteer Week), which highlighted the collective contribution volunteers make to our community. Nuku Ora supported this week by shining the light on members of our team who contribute to their community in various ways, which you can check out on our facebook page.
This week, we are also excited to share some big news! Sport NZ announced that Te Rūnanga o Toa Rangatira, Te Rūnanganui o Te Āti Awa and Nuku Ora are recipients of the Ihi Aotearoa He Oranga Poutama Investment. Building on their existing partnership, this investment will allow the collective to create more equitable and quality opportunities to participate in physical activity. Read more below.Ngāti Toa, Te Āti Awa and Nuku Ora are awarded the He Oranga Poutama Investment
- Cross Country Revamped at St Anne's School!
- Are You Up to Date with The Incorporated Societies Act 2022?
- Missed our Latest HR Webinar
- Leading Leaders Programme - Registrations Now Open
- A Warm Nuku Ora Welcome!
- Upcoming Workplace First Aid Course
- Women in Sport Aotearoa
- NZ Teachers' Games - Registrations Now Open
- Protected Disclosures Act: What It Means for You