Regional Sector Update 1 October
1 October 2021
With both Mental Health Awareness Week and the Sport NZ Women + Girls Summit taking place this week, we are once again reminded of the importance of connecting, showing vulnerability, identifying your support systems and 'people', and the value of physical activity. Keynote speaker Arizona Ledger set out a wero (challenge) for everyone to step up and be brave.
"Our time to create change is now. We can't wait around any longer. We are who we've waited for!"
Click on the links below to go straight to that feature:
- Learnings from the Women + Girls Summit
- Tū Manawa Active Aoteroa Smaller Project Fund
- Sports Embracing a Hauora, Waiora Environment
- IWG Women & Sport Insights hub
- Top reads of the week
- Supporting our schools to bring a holistic approach to education
- Sport NZ Updates
- Run for a Cause with Brendan Foot Supersite Round the Bays