Regional Sector Update 20 August 2021
20 August 2021
Following this afternoon’s announcement from the Prime Minister, New Zealand will remain at Alert Level 4 until 11.59pm on Tuesday 24 August.
We appreciate that everyone’s lockdown situation will be different, but we have been here all together once before, and together we’ll get through it again.
Kia atawhai, e me toro ki etāhi atu (be kind and check in on others).
Click on the links below to go straight to that feature:
- Join us on Tuesday for a Collective Conversation
- Financial support for organisations affected by lockdown
- Grant Funding overview
- Alert Level 4 guidelines and quick links
- Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa extension
- Support for employees, individuals and whānau
- Ongoing support