Regional Sector Update 25
15 October 2020
The past fortnight has been a busy time for Sport Wellington with the Sport NZ Women + Girls Summit and other activities gearing up out in the community. Our team is looking forward to some balance over the coming weeks before the lead up to our AGM and the full launch of Brendan Foot Supersite Round the Bays in November.
Click on the links below to go straight to that feature:
- Thank you for joining us at Day One of the Sport NZ Women + Girls Summit - online content still available!
- Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa updates
- Get ready for November's Get Outdoors Week
- HuiE! community survey results for 2020
- Keeping Young People with Physical Impairments involved in sport
- Create compelling affirmations to coach self-efficacy and positivity
- The latest from Balance is Better
- Sport NZ updates
- Job vacancies at Sport Wellington