Regional Sector Update 27
13 November 2020
Next week our team are hosting a breakfast forum for the Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa Fund, to support creating successful applications for the current funding round. We are looking forward to having a diverse group of play, active recreation and sport representatives in the room working to the same goal with this opportunity.
In this issue, we have also provided more of an insight into Sport Wellington's Delivery Team mahi. Click on the links below to go straight to that feature:
- Register now for Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa Breakfast Forum
- Regional Recovery Group Updates
- Full details released from Community Resilience Fund Phase 2
- Apply for the Coaching for Impact Programme in 2021 and 2022
- Next week is Outdoors Week, what will you do to celebrate?
- Para Sport pop-up is this Sunday and Monday
- How will changes to the privacy act affect you?
- Healthy Active Learning in action
- Supporting healthy lifestyles through Green Prescription
- Women and Girls: Bringing the whānau on the journey
- Sport NZ updates
- Registrations for Brendan Foot Supersite Round the Bays are open