Regional Sector Update 23 September
23 September 2022
Kia ora koutou,
Last week, we saw changes to Aotearoa’s approach to the COVID-19 pandemic, as the Government introduced an updated COVID-19 Strategy. Continue reading to find out what this means for our sector.
In line with these changes, we are eager to see communities come together and connect through sport, active recreation and physical activity as summer swiftly approaches.
This update features:
- Sport New Zealand Covid-19 Sector Update
- Senior Regional Games 2022
- New Date Announced for Coaches Breakfast Club
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2022
- Regulating Gambling Director's Update
- Rise of Active Recreation
- Nuku Ora | Aspiring Directors
- IWG Volunteer Expression of Interest Now Open!
- What's Happening in Pōneke
- Gibson Sheat: When Does a Volunteer Turn into an Employee?