Regional Sector Update 10 September
10 September 2021
With the move to 'Delta' Alert Level 2, Sport NZ have updated their guidelines for play, sport and active recreation. We understand that the transition through the Alert Levels can be difficult. Please make use of our physical activity sector network and get in touch if you are seeking support.
Kia atawhai, e me toro ki etāhi atu (be kind and check in on others).
Click on the links below to go straight to that feature:
- NEW Alert Level 2 guidelines for play, active recreation and sport
- Keep up with Collective Conversations
- New Sport NZ Disability Inclusion fund opens for applications
- Updated External Provider directory
- Register now for the upcoming Child Safeguarding webinar
- Sport NZ Women + Girls Summit update