Are your current financial systems and processes working most effectively for you?
Access our Finance Services to save yourself time and enable you to better invest in delivering your organisation’s goals. Our dedicated in-house accountant will work to take the pressure off your plate so you can focus on the things that really matter.
We've been supporting Wellington Hockey with their Financial Services for over a year now. Find out how the service works, watch the full testimonial below:
How can we help?
We will work with you to build a bespoke service plan based on your organisation's needs. Services we can provide include:
- Managing financial accounts, cashflows, payroll, GST/PAYE, bank accounts
- Managing and assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Supporting with creditor and debtor management
- Setting up Xero (if required)
- Assisting with budgeting, end of year reporting and other reporting as required
- Tailoring additional financial support as required
Not sure if this is right for you? Get in touch and schedule a free consultation with our Business Support Manager and Accountant to answer any questions you might have and explore how our Finance Service can work for your organisation.
What are the benefits?
These services have been developed in consultation with regional stakeholders and can help you to:
- Increase efficiency and quality of work
- Reduce administration time of your staff
- Free up funds for other delivery goals
- Receive easy-to-read reports and actions in a timely fashion
- Improve processes and systems
- Option of face-to-face and remote services
- Flexible and scalable around demands
- Opportunity to provide training and upskilling of staff
What have you got to lose?
Nothing! Contact our Business Support Manager Miett Fear firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 888 997 to streamline your finance functions now.
"Accessing Business Support through Nuku Ora proved to be a great decision. It meant that we could deliver hockey products to the community knowing that the finance side of things was taken care of through the shared services.
Being able to use the shared resources and being able to use as much or as little as you want from that certainly makes it much more financially viable for our organisation, and I’m sure it would for others as well."
- Lisa Jones, CEO Wellington Hockey